Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP’s McElhinney recognized
April 6, 2017
David McElhinney, an attorney in the Reno office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP was recognized for pro bono service during the law firm's annual pro bono awards luncheon.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP recognized 59 individuals across all of its offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico who each provided more than 50 hours of pro bono legal service in 2016. Altogether, the firm's lawyers provided 10,850 hours of pro bono legal service last year.
Trending In: People
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square