Linda Lorraine Smith elected chair of the Angel Capital Association
June 30, 2017
Linda Lorraine Smith, an active member of the Sierra Angels (Lake Tahoe) has been elected chair of the Angel Capital Association (ACA), the world's leading professional association for angel investors.
Smith's career span covers both the public and private sectors, having served three U.S. presidents, two congressmen, one mayor and a governor, and spent 12 years in Washington, DC, including working as Director of Administration in the White House's Office of Management and Budget and for two Congressional committees on Capitol Hill. She was also a senior policy advisor to the Governor of Hawaii.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Tahoe ski resorts report 3 feet of snow; another 3-6 feet possible by Sunday