Lisa Krupka, MD
October 28, 2016
Lisa Krupka, MD, a general surgeon based in Fallon, has graduated from Banner Health's Physician Advanced Leadership Program, a two-year program designed to grow physician leaders to lead health care transformation, encourage physicians to take on new leadership roles and increase opportunities, and for physicians to work effectively with other health care professionals in team settings.
Through the program, physicians participate in onsite sessions in Phoenix, where Banner Health is headquartered, and group coaching calls over six months. That is followed by 15 months of graduate tracks. Physicians learn and practice effective communication, finance, patient experience, health care transformation, leadership and coaching strategies.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots