Mari St. Martin joins the northern Nevada office of The Perkins Company
March 29, 2018
Mari St. Martin has been hired in as director of strategic communications for The Perkins Company, a public affairs and consulting firm.
St. Martin will work out of the firm's northern Nevada office.
She most recently served as the communications director for Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval, where she managed all media inquiries, coordinated the governor's online and social media presence and served as the primary speechwriter.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered