Marian Wilson joins The Ritz-Carlton
May 31, 2017
Marian Wilson has been appointed director of sales & marketing for The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, located mid-mountain at Northstar California Resort.
Wilson, who has more than 30 years of hospitality experience and an extensive background in managing sales, marketing, operations, and personnel, previously served as director of sales at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Austin, Texas, and served as director of sales & marketing at The Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle. She has also held roles as director of sales & marketing at Embassy Suites Las Vegas and director of sales at Best Western International, along with various sales positions at Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Hyatt Regency Hotels & Resorts.
Wilson earned a Bachelor's of Arts degree in art history from Cornell University.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire