Matijevich named NDA’s Consumer Equitability administrator
March 1, 2018
Cadence Matijevich has been named administrator for the Nevada Department of Agriculture's Consumer Equitability division.
Matijevich most recently served as deputy secretary for operations Nevada Secretary of State for two years. She also served as a management analyst for Placer County, Calif., and in several roles, including assistant city manager for tThe cCity of Reno.
SheMatijevich holds a bachelor of arts from Point Loma Nazarene College in San Diego, and a public management certificate from UNRthe University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada