Michelle Gamble joins staff at Lumos & Associates, Inc.
March 29, 2018
Michelle Gamble has been hired as group manager of the Lake Tahoe office of Lumos & Associates, Inc., an engineering firm.
Gamble, who has more than 17 years of civil engineering and project management, has worked with regulatory agencies including the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Caltrans and the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT).
She is certified in California as a Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioner (QISP), a Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Developer and Practitioner.
Gamble holds a degree in civil engineering from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno