NCET announces new board members
May 8, 2017
Kristin McClellan and Kurt Thigpen have been elected to the board of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces educational and networking events to help people explore business and technology.
McClellan, marketing and special projects specialist at RSCVA, was named NCET's vice president of social media.
Her 12 years of experience in marketing positions includes work as an interactive media business partner with Renown Health and as an online marketing coordinator with Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
McClellan earned her bachelor's degree in communication studies and psychology from the University of Idaho.
Thigpen, elected vice president of email services, is co-founder and master of web at Ace Studios, a Reno-based digital startup, and a digital specialist with Renown Health.
A graduate of Southeastern Technical College, Thigpen has more than eight years of experience in digital marketing.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire