NCET elects, re-elects board members
February 17, 2017
Ryan Parrish has been elected to a position on NCET's board of directors, while Mikalee Byerman, Nicole Rose Dion, and Andy Jorgensen were re-elected by the organization.
Parrish was elected as vice president of e-mail services, video productions and branding professional in Reno. Parrish has previous experience in photo and video production and an account managing.
Byerman was re-elected to serve a one-year term as vice president of communications.
She is vice president of strategy at the Estipona Group, a virtual agency based in Reno.
Rose Dion was re-elected to serve a one-year term as co-vice president of social media and is currently the client services manager at Estipona Group.
Dion has seven years of experience managing brands and marketing efforts.
Recommended Stories For You
Jorgensen was re-elected to serve a one-year term as vice president of creative services for NCET.
He is the IT and quality control specialist at Rehearsal, a Reno-based maker of a video practice software platform. He previously started the Nevada Ready 21 program at the Nevada Department of Education.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city