Nevada Chapter of the American Public Works Association officers
December 21, 2017
Donald Pawlowski, who works in the Reno office of Atkins North America, was named 2018 president of the Nevada Chapter of the American Public Works Association (APWA).
Other elected officers include: Joy Guinn, NCE Reno, past president; Deanna Gray, Construction Materials Engineer, Reno, director II; Brian Stewart, Washoe County Regional Transportation Commission, director I.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing