Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
April 12, 2018
Treassa Votaw, Jana Vaughn, and Bethany Deacy, employees in the Bureau of Disability Adjudication department for the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR), have been named 2017 AC ODD Disability Determination Services Award honorees.
The awards were presented by the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Associate Commissioner (AC) Office of Disability Determinations.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move