Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
April 12, 2018
Treassa Votaw, Jana Vaughn, and Bethany Deacy, employees in the Bureau of Disability Adjudication department for the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR), have been named 2017 AC ODD Disability Determination Services Award honorees.
The awards were presented by the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Associate Commissioner (AC) Office of Disability Determinations.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Tahoe ski resorts report 3 feet of snow; another 3-6 feet possible by Sunday