Nevada ENT and Hearing Associates
September 8, 2017
Dr. Meghan Williams has joined Nevada ENT and Hearing Associates as an audiologist.
Dr. Williams, a Reno native, previously was employed as a clinical audiologist at Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat.
She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology at the University of Nevada, Reno and her Doctorate in Clinical Audiology at the University of Utah. She also earned the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Trending In: People
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)