Nevada State Board of Examiners announces individuals who passed exam
May 19, 2017
Northern Nevada individuals who recently based the Nevada State Board of Examiners exam were:
Reno: Andrew M. Bunn, Cameron T. Dyer, Wyatt G. Herbst, and Lucas W. Molleck.
Sparks: Zadora M. Bolin, Karen S. Monrreal-Salazar, and Rost C. Olsen.
Carson City: Grant V. Jeppson, and Tori N. Sundheim.
Fallon: Ellysa C. Hendriksen, and Bryant M. Hendriksen.
Smith: Patrick Bryan T. Mansfield.
Recommended Stories For You
Truckee: Jo Ann Woodsum.
South Lake Tahoe, Calif.: Douglas W. Colt.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered