Noah Elsfelder joins Heritage Bank of Nevada
May 10, 2017
Noah Elsfelder has joined Heritage Bank of Nevada as a Heritage Bank of Nevada A.V.P. and as a branch manager at the West Seventh Street location.
Elsfelder has more than 17 years of banking experience. He spent 12 years with Wells Fargo in a number of positions including branch manager. Prior to joining Heritage Bank, Elsfelder spent two years with Greater Nevada Credit Union as a business specialist and SBA loan officer.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered