Norm Rosensteel, CAMCO, North Division
September 21, 2017
Norm Rosensteel has been named president of CAMCO, North Division, a part of CAMCO, an community association management company headquartered in Las Vegas.
Rosensteel has been involved in the community association management industry for 31 years, including association management and collections work. He most recently was vice president for Nevada Association Services. Prior to that, he served as an on site manager, then CEO and principal owner of Associated Management, Inc.
Rosensteel is a long time board member and committee member of the Community Associations Institute's Nevada Chapter, currently serving as a board member and vice president organization as well as president in 2002 and 2014. He was also a founding member of CAMEO and a two-time president of the group of Nevada management company owners. He is also serving his fifth term on the CAI-Nevada Legislative Action Committee and fourth year as co-chair and is president of the CAI-Nevada Political Action Committee.
Rosensteel is also an instructor for educational classes for community managers and association board members and has been active in the Nevada Legislature for the last 11 sessions.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing