Novak, Barton named to Pershing Resources Company, Inc.’s Board of Directors
April 5, 2018
Neil D. Novak and Joseph M. Barton have been named to the Board of Directors for Pershing Resources Company, Inc.
Both previously served on the company's Advisory Board as independent directors.
Novak is a senior executive with four decades of experience in the junior mining and resource sector with experience on projects in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Barton has been a practicing attorney withfor over 20twenty years of experience and is admitted to practice in all California state courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central and Eastern Districts of California.
In addition, Jack Ruckman has chosen to retire from Pershing Resources' board as of Feb. 28.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered