PEOPLE: Ann Morgan, Fennemore Craig
January 25, 2018
Ann Morgan, an attorney and director in the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig, has been selected chair of the Legal Affairs Committee for Airports Council International-North America.
The Legal Affairs Committee provides airport attorneys a platform for new developments in case law, statutes and regulations affecting airports as well as pending airport litigation.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason