PEOPLE: Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows’ Board of Directors
February 8, 2018
Ty Winfeldt, senior vice president of Renown Health and CEO at Hometown Health, has been appointed 2018-2019 president of the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Board of Directors.
Winfeldt succeeds Dan Roberts of RBC Wealth, who is first past president.
Kerri Garcia of The University of Nevada Reno is second past president.
Other elected board members are:
Dick Gammick, first vice president; Clynne Cook, NV Energy, second vice president; Julie Rowe, Impetus Agency, treasurer; Scott Schellin, Nevada Insurance Agency Company, secretary; and Mike Wurm, executive director, Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno