PEOPLE: Bret F. Meich, Downey Brand LLP
February 1, 2018
Bret F. Meich, an attorney, has been promoted from associate to counsel in the Reno law office of Downey Brand LLP.
Meich works out of Nevada and California offices for the firm.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts and Science degree, cum laude, from Georgetown University and earned his juris doctor magna cum laude from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno