PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
February 22, 2018
Caroline Coyle has been named vice president of advertising and brand marketing for Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Coyle has more than 30 years of experience in brand marketing, strategic planning, marketing communications, interactive and engagement marketing and market research. She previously served as vice president of brand strategy with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, executive director of advertising for MGM Resorts International.
She started her career as began her career as an account executive with a Dublin, Ireland, advertising and public relations agency prior to moving to Philadelphia where she spent four years as director of advertising and public relations for the Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel & Convention Center. She also was the youngest director of advertising and public relations at Caesars Atlantic City.
Coyle is a graduate of the Ballymaloe Cookery School in Ireland.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno