PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
February 22, 2018
Caroline Coyle has been named vice president of advertising and brand marketing for Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Coyle has more than 30 years of experience in brand marketing, strategic planning, marketing communications, interactive and engagement marketing and market research. She previously served as vice president of brand strategy with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, executive director of advertising for MGM Resorts International.
She started her career as began her career as an account executive with a Dublin, Ireland, advertising and public relations agency prior to moving to Philadelphia where she spent four years as director of advertising and public relations for the Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel & Convention Center. She also was the youngest director of advertising and public relations at Caesars Atlantic City.
Coyle is a graduate of the Ballymaloe Cookery School in Ireland.
Trending In: People
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Cathy Shanks, First Centennial Title Company
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Washoe County’s Kelli Oxborrow recognized
- Barnard Vogler & Company’s McCullar elected chair for Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Got $35 million? It’s all you need for this 13.6-acre Tahoe Nevada property
- Fallon’s new auto shop to bring speedy purchases – and coffee
- Nevada mining prez: Industry one of highest-paying in state