Chase International appoints new agents to Reno, Tahoe offices
February 22, 2018
Teri Bartl and John Graham have joined the Reno real estate office of Chase International, while Elliot Young has joined the firm's Zephyr Cove office.
Bertl has previous experience working in real estate. She previously worked for the U.S. Forest Service.
Graham also has several years of experience in real estate, including for the past 10 years purchasing, remodeling and selling homes along with his wife. He has also participated and promoted the local and international snowboarding industry.
Young has previous experience in real estate, and he has worked in guest service positions for several resort properties in Lake Tahoe.
Trending In: People
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Cathy Shanks, First Centennial Title Company
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Washoe County’s Kelli Oxborrow recognized
- Barnard Vogler & Company’s McCullar elected chair for Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Got $35 million? It’s all you need for this 13.6-acre Tahoe Nevada property
- Fallon’s new auto shop to bring speedy purchases – and coffee
- Nevada mining prez: Industry one of highest-paying in state