PEOPLE: D & S Tow, Inc.
February 15, 2018
Robert Nieri has joined the staff at D & S Tow, Inc., while David Walters has been promoted by the company, which serves the Reno, Carson and Truckee areas.
Nieri has been named general manager at D & S.
He previously served as ERS Division Manager of the California Bay Area for AAA Corporate. He had worked for AAA since 1993. He has also owned several automotive-related businesses.
He is Traffic Incident Management (TIM) certified and earned AAA certifications throughout his career. He was also awarded 'Best Supervisor' while working for AAA Sacramento.
Walters was promoted to vice president of operations.
He joined D & S in 2009 and has worked in fleet management since 1985. He has experience in repair and maintenance of taxi cabs, limousines and heavy-duty fleets.
Recommended Stories For You
Walters is an ASE Certified Technician, and is active in the Traffic Incident Management Committee, Nevada Tow Car Counsel and is certified in Rapport Leadership International.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)