PEOPLE: David Bobzien, National League of Cities (NLC) 2018 Energy Environment and Natural Resources
December 28, 2017
David Bobzien, an at-large Reno city councilman, has been appointed to the National League of Cities (NLC) 2018 Energy Environment and Natural Resources federal advocacy committee.
The committee has the lead responsibility for developing NLC's federal policy positions on issues involving air quality, water quality, energy policy, national wetlands policy, noise control and solid and hazardous waste management.
Trending In: People
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)