PEOPLE: Dickinson Wright PLLC attorneys
January 11, 2018
Justin Bustos and Benjamin Kennedy have been elected member attorneys in the Reno law office of Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Bustos' is an attorney whose experience focuses on litigation and appeals.
He is prPresident of the Board of Directors for the Washoe County Bar Association and is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Young Lawyer Section of the State Bar of Nevada, and the Appellate Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
Bustos was recognized in Mountain State Super Lawyers.
He earned his Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, and juris doctor from the University of Michigan Law School.
Kennedy's is an attorney whose practice focuses on real estate, including real estate finance, joint ventures, acquisition, disposition, complex title matters, development and leasing.
Recommended Stories For You
He is a member of the Washoe County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Kennedy earned his Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, and his juris doctor from the University of Montana School of Law.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason