PEOPLE: Jennifer Ott, Nevada Department of Agriculture
January 11, 2018
Jennifer Ott has been hired as plant industry division administrator for the Nevada Department of Agriculture.
Ott previously served as operations director for UNR'sthe University of Nevada, Reno's Desert Farming Initiative for the last four years. She also served as a consultant with the Nevada Small Business Development Center and began her career in a laboratory setting, first as a chemist and later as a director.
She also serves on the Nevada Small Farm Conference planning committee and has served as vice president of the NevadaGrown Board of Directors.
Ott earned a master's degree in business administration from UNR and a bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Texas at Austin.
Trending In: People
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Nevada State Bank among several to be honored with Nevada SBA Lender Awards