PEOPLE: Kathleen McCloskey, Nevada Guardianship Compliance Office, Supreme Court of Nevada, Administrative Office of the Courts
January 25, 2018
Kathleen McCloskey has been hired as guardianship compliance manager for newly created Nevada Guardianship Compliance Office within the Supreme Court of Nevada, Administrative Office of the Courts.
McCloskey previously worked for the Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division and has 20 years experience in intellectual disability and aging service systems in boththe states of Maine and Nevada.
She earned a bachelor's degree dDegree in sociology from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, and her master's atdegree in sociology from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason