PEOPLE: Kiah Beverly-Graham, Snell & Wilmer
January 11, 2018
Kiah Beverly-Graham has joined the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer as a staff attorney, where he will practice in representation of financial institutions in commercial litigation.
Beverly-Graham previously worked for Eiseman Levine Lehrhaupt & Kakoyiannis, P.C. and Linklaters LLP, a law firm based in New York City.
He earned his juris doctor from Boston College Law School and his Bachelor's of Arts degree in English from Cornell University.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing