PEOPLE: Liza Maupin, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada
January 18, 2018
Liza Maupin, chief executive officer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada, is retiring at the end of May.
Maupin was elected to the Board of Directors for BBBSNN in May 2013 and stepped into the role of CEO in July of that year.
Maupin will continue her involvement with BBBSNN as a member of the Board of Directors, the Big Chefs Big Gala committee, and as a Big Sister.
Trending In: People
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21