PEOPLE: Megan Duggan, KPS3 Marketing
February 8, 2018
Megan Duggan has been hired as account director for KPS3 Marketing.
Duggan previously was the marketing and communications director at Sierra Nevada Journeys, a nonprofit, and was a digital media specialist at Noble Studios.
She earned a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis in advertising and a minor in digital media from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno