PEOPLE: Michael Leonardini, The Abbi Agency
February 1, 2018
Michael Leonardini has been hired as chief creative officer at The Abbi Agency.
Leonardini previously was design director of MeringCarson, known for their innovative creative campaigns for clients such as the National Football League, Paramount Studios, Visit California, The Islands of Fiji and the San Diego Tourism Authority. He also was creative director at Cambria Solutions.
Trending In: People
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Daybreak developer ‘not going away’ after Reno City Council rejects 4,700-unit housing project
- VIDEO: A look inside Zeppelin, the 21-and-up social gathering space set to open at The LOOP in Reno’s South Meadows
- Reno’s Alder Creek Villas complex sells for $21.5 million
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)