PEOPLE: Nevada Builders Alliance
February 15, 2018
Rob McFadden of CC Builders was named 2018 president of the Nevada Builders Alliance Board of Directors.
Chris Barrett of Q&D Construction was named vice president, and .
Duane Dougherty of Heritage Bank will serve as treasurer.
Also named to the board were: Mark Baraga, Construction MD; Melissa Caron, Smith Electric; Bill Miles, Miles Construction; John Cassinelli, Cassinelli Landscape; Sam Landis, Ridgeline Development; Mark Turner, Black Pine Construction; Stephanie Allen, Kaempfer Crowell; Joe DeRicco, Western Nevada Supply; Angela Fuss, Lumos & Associates; Larry Peyton, Tahoe Insurance; Ryan Swenson, Simpson Strong-Tie; Jeff Frame, Frame Architecture; and John Snow, McGinley & Associates.
Outgoing Board members are: Barry Lease, ANI Building Solutions; Sean Lyon, Lifestyle Homes; and Jeff Kale, Prime Lending.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno