PEOPLE: Nevada Tax Commission staff
January 4, 2018
Sharon Rigby of Elko has been appointed to the Nevada Tax Commission as the mining industry member by Gov. Brian Sandoval. Rigby has more than 30 years experience in the mining industry.
Randy Brown also has been appointed to the commission. Brown is director of external and regulatory affairs for AT&T.
Lastly, George Kelesis has been reappointed to the commission. He first was appointed to the organization in 2000 by then-Gov. Kenny Guinn.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing