PEOPLE: Philip Davis, The Union Carson
February 1, 2018
Philip Davis has been hired as general manager of The Union Carson, an eatery, tap house, and coffee shop in Carson City.
Davis succeeds Nick Meyer, who was promoted to director of operations at Reno Local Food Group, The Union's parent company.
Davis previously served as general manager at Campo in Mammoth, Calif.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Tahoe ski resorts report 3 feet of snow; another 3-6 feet possible by Sunday