PEOPLE: Philip Davis, The Union Carson
February 1, 2018
Philip Davis has been hired as general manager of The Union Carson, an eatery, tap house, and coffee shop in Carson City.
Davis succeeds Nick Meyer, who was promoted to director of operations at Reno Local Food Group, The Union's parent company.
Davis previously served as general manager at Campo in Mammoth, Calif.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno