PEOPLE: Reno Air Racing Association
February 22, 2018
Fred Telling, chairman of the Board of Directors of Reno Air Racing Association, has also been named CEO of the organization, effective immediately.
Telling replaces Joey Scolari, a member of the RARA Board of Directors who had stepped into the role of Interim CEO when Mike Crowell left the organization.
Tony Logoteta, chief operating officer of RARA, will continue in his role of overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Telling has been a participant in the National Championship Air races racing T6's since 2001 and has served as the T6 class president for the last ten years. He has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2016, and assuming the role of chairman of the board after the 2017 event.
Trending In: People
- Kelly Glenn promoted to executive VP of The Glenn Group (NNBV people briefs, July 2018)
- Dean K. Rubin, Scott Kidd, David Zamarin
- Farris named Nevada Department of Agriculture’s animal industry division administrator
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Michonne Ascuaga appointed to Plumas Bank board – NNBV People briefs for March 2019
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- Nevada State Bank among several to be honored with Nevada SBA Lender Awards
- Senate votes to repeal GOED’s authority to give business tax breaks
- Nevada paid sick leave bill easily passes first hurdle