PEOPLE: Reno Air Racing Association
February 22, 2018
Fred Telling, chairman of the Board of Directors of Reno Air Racing Association, has also been named CEO of the organization, effective immediately.
Telling replaces Joey Scolari, a member of the RARA Board of Directors who had stepped into the role of Interim CEO when Mike Crowell left the organization.
Tony Logoteta, chief operating officer of RARA, will continue in his role of overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Telling has been a participant in the National Championship Air races racing T6's since 2001 and has served as the T6 class president for the last ten years. He has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2016, and assuming the role of chairman of the board after the 2017 event.
Trending In: People
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Cathy Shanks, First Centennial Title Company
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Washoe County’s Kelli Oxborrow recognized
- Barnard Vogler & Company’s McCullar elected chair for Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Got $35 million? It’s all you need for this 13.6-acre Tahoe Nevada property
- Fallon’s new auto shop to bring speedy purchases – and coffee
- Nevada mining prez: Industry one of highest-paying in state