PEOPLE: Shawn Sullivan, United Federal Credit Union
February 1, 2018
Shawn Sullivan has been appointed to mortgage advisor at United Federal Credit Union's branch at 1170 Bible Way in Reno.
Sullivan, who has more than 25 years of experience in the financial service industry, previously served as financial center loan officer at Bank of America. He also worked as a loan agent from at Donna Joe, Inc., North American Funding, and Alpine Mortgage. He was a wholesale account executive at Washington Mutual and Alternative Mortgage Express and The Mortgage Store and served as a loan agent at CitiFirst Financial, North First Mortgage and Excel Mortgage.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)