PEOPLE: Shawn Sullivan, United Federal Credit Union
February 1, 2018
Shawn Sullivan has been appointed to mortgage advisor at United Federal Credit Union's branch at 1170 Bible Way in Reno.
Sullivan, who has more than 25 years of experience in the financial service industry, previously served as financial center loan officer at Bank of America. He also worked as a loan agent from at Donna Joe, Inc., North American Funding, and Alpine Mortgage. He was a wholesale account executive at Washington Mutual and Alternative Mortgage Express and The Mortgage Store and served as a loan agent at CitiFirst Financial, North First Mortgage and Excel Mortgage.
Trending In: People
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Daybreak developer ‘not going away’ after Reno City Council rejects 4,700-unit housing project
- VIDEO: A look inside Zeppelin, the 21-and-up social gathering space set to open at The LOOP in Reno’s South Meadows
- Reno’s Alder Creek Villas complex sells for $21.5 million
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)