PEOPLE: Tom Adams, Diversified Consulting Services
February 1, 2018
Tom Adams, project manager and construction engineer for Diversified Consulting Services in Reno, has been named 2018 president of the Executive Board for the Sierra Nevada Concrete Association.
Also named to the board were: Ross Hiserodt, 3D Concrete, vice president; and Brandon Kingsolver, Cemex, secretary/treasurer.
Brent Coulson of Euclid Chemical is past president.
Trending In: People
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Daybreak developer ‘not going away’ after Reno City Council rejects 4,700-unit housing project
- VIDEO: A look inside Zeppelin, the 21-and-up social gathering space set to open at The LOOP in Reno’s South Meadows
- Reno’s Alder Creek Villas complex sells for $21.5 million
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)