PEOPLE: Tyler St. Pierre, Oliver Luxury Real Estate
February 15, 2018
Tyler St. Pierre has been hired as vice president of marketing and design for Oliver Luxury Real Estate and will be based in Truckee.
St. Pierre has more than 15 years experience in creative design and strategy development. He has worked with The Ritz Carlton, Grand Vacations Club, East West Partners, The Broadmoor and Centex Homes.
He also is former president of AIGA Reno-Tahoe (the Professional Association for Design).
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno