PEOPLE: Washoe County Medical Society
February 22, 2018
Ronald S. Swanger M.D., was named the 2018 president of the Washoe County Medical Society board of directors.
Swanger is a radiologist with Reno Diagnostic Centers.
Reed Dopf, II, M.D., geriatric medicine specialist, was named president-elect with automatic succession to president in 2019.
Jay Morgan, M.D., managing partner, Sierra Neurosurgery Group was elected secretary/treasurer.
Joining the board as directors are Jacob L. Blake, M.D., pain specialist, Sierra Neurosurgery Group,; and Daniel R. Spogen, M.D., chair of family and community medicine, University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Continuing on the board are Andrew V. Pasternak, IV, M.D., immediate past president; Thomas Killeen, M.D., delegation chair; directors, Hardeep Dhindsa, M.D.; Sherrie Hald, M.D.; Amanda VanderClay, M.D., and Patrick Woodard, M.D.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)