PEOPLE: Washoe County Medical Society
February 22, 2018
Ronald S. Swanger M.D., was named the 2018 president of the Washoe County Medical Society board of directors.
Swanger is a radiologist with Reno Diagnostic Centers.
Reed Dopf, II, M.D., geriatric medicine specialist, was named president-elect with automatic succession to president in 2019.
Jay Morgan, M.D., managing partner, Sierra Neurosurgery Group was elected secretary/treasurer.
Joining the board as directors are Jacob L. Blake, M.D., pain specialist, Sierra Neurosurgery Group,; and Daniel R. Spogen, M.D., chair of family and community medicine, University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Continuing on the board are Andrew V. Pasternak, IV, M.D., immediate past president; Thomas Killeen, M.D., delegation chair; directors, Hardeep Dhindsa, M.D.; Sherrie Hald, M.D.; Amanda VanderClay, M.D., and Patrick Woodard, M.D.
Trending In: People
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Daybreak developer ‘not going away’ after Reno City Council rejects 4,700-unit housing project
- VIDEO: A look inside Zeppelin, the 21-and-up social gathering space set to open at The LOOP in Reno’s South Meadows
- Reno’s Alder Creek Villas complex sells for $21.5 million
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)