October 21, 2016
Perry Faigin has joined the Nevada Housing Division as chief of administration.
Faigin, who has 20 years experience in banking, most recently served as a mortgage loan officer for Umpqua Bank. He is also a veteran of the U.S. Naval Reserves and served as both vice president and director of the northern Nevada chapter of Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones