Professional Saleswomen of Nevada officers
September 21, 2017
Diana Provost has been elected president of the board for the Professional Saleswomen of Nevada.
Other elected officials were: Sandra Triglia, vice president; Cortney Tucker, assistant vice president; Mary Brower, capitol city director; April Hester, secretary; Jennifer Nichols, treasurer; and Monica Marsenko, corresponding secretary.
Named as members at large were: Nichole Gust, Merirae Tackett, and Diane Williams.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing