Reno Fennemore Craig attorneys recognized
August 18, 2017
Courtney Miller O'Mara, Shannon Pierce, and John Tennert, attorneys and directors in the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig, have been recognized in Benchmark Litigation's 2018 Under 40 Hotlist.
O'Mara practices in civil litigation; Pierce in employment defense and commercial litigation; and Tennert in civil litigation, financial services and natural resource matters.
Benchmark Litigation list recognizes practitioners, all aged 40 or younger, as the most promising emerging talent in their respective litigation communities in the US and Canada by peers and clients.
In addition, William C. "Dave" Davis, Jr., (construction law, real estate law); Colleen A. Dolan, (real estate law); Craig Etem, (corporate law, real estate law); Leslie Bryan Hart, (commercial litigation, commercial transactions/UCC law, litigation-banking and finance, litigation-labor and employment, litigation-real estate); Ann Morgan, (administrative/regulatory law, aviation law, employment law-management, government contracts, labor law-management, litigation-labor and employment); Dan R. Reaser, (energy law, gaming law); John P. Sande, III, (franchise law, government relations practice) and Allen J. Wilt, (commercial litigation, construction law, litigation-real estate, litigation-trusts and estates); also were named to the Best Lawyers in America 2018 list.
Davis was named Best Lawyers in America's Lawyer of the Year for construction law while Morgan was named Layer of the Year for administrative/regulatory law and Hart also an attorney in the Reno office was named Lawyer of the Year for litigation–labor and employment.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones