Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority, names president, board members
July 20, 2017
Shaun Carey, city manager for the City of Sparks, was appointed chairman of the board of trustees of the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority.
Also named as board members were: Carol Chaplin, president/CEO, Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority and executive director, Tahoe Douglas Visitors Authority; Daniel Farahi, director of development services for Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.; Richard L. Jay, first vice president/investment officer for a brokerage firm and Art Sperber, a senior project manager for a Nevada-based transportation engineering firm.
Trending In: People
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- NV Energy Foundation to donate $30K to nonprofits
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development