Reno UPS drivers inducted into Circle of Honor
March 8, 2018
Nine Reno UPS drivers were among 1,582 drivers worldwide inducted into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Those honored were: Manny Canson, Stephen Dobrinski, Charles Hardiman, Paul Johnson, Dean Knoles, Stephen Malloy, David Porter, Leif Sanchez, and Dana Walton.
Trending In: People
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- NV Energy Foundation to donate $30K to nonprofits
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development