October 28, 2016
Rob Thayer has been hired as business development officer for the Northern Nevada region for Plumas Bank.
Thayer previously worked at SA-RO Leasing for 12 years; including nine years as vice president. He also served as a credit manager for Wells Fargo.
He is active in a variety of local organizations including Western Industrial Network (WIN), Builders Association of Northern Nevada (BANN), and the Young Professionals Network.
Thayer earned his bachelor's degree in general studies in administration and a minor in geography/GIS from the University of Nevada, Reno, where he played on the football team was a scholar athlete in 1998 and 2000.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones