October 21, 2016
Robert Gardner, a project manager with Gardner Engineering, has been appointed by Gov. Brian Sandoval to the Commission on Construction Education.
Gardner's appointment will run from July 1, 2016 thru June 30, 2019, and he will be sworn and participate in his first Commission meeting on Dec. 1. He replaces Tom Pellett, whose term expired on June 30.
Reappointed to the board were: Chair Shawn Danoski, Ed Horan, Dale Lowery, David McElwain and Brian Plaster.
Kent Lay was also appointment by the Contractors Board in 2016 to serve on the Commission as the Board member representative.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones