Robin Mizuno returns to The Bonanza Casino
February 7, 2017
Robin Mizuno has been hired as director of gaming for The Bonanza Casino in Reno.
Mizuno, who has nearly 10 years experience in the gaming industry, returns to Bonanza where he previously worked as cage and credit manager. He also worked for both the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino and the Silver Legacy Hotel and Casino.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city