October 21, 2016
Robin Sweet, Nevada Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) state court administrator, has joined the board of directors of the Conference of State Court Administrators (COSCA).
She was also named vice-chair of COSCA's Education Committee and has served as the AOC state court administrator since 2011. Prior to this position, she served as a deputy director of judicial programs and services division from 2007-11 and was a court research analyst from 2000-2007 compiling data for the Uniform System for Judicial Records (USJR) statistical reporting project.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones