Saint Mary’s Medical Group adds family practice physician
May 24, 2017
Angelica Andrade-Silverman, M.D. has joined Saint Mary's Medical Group as a family practice physician.
Andrade-Silverman previously served as medical director for Huamachuco Clinic in Santiago, Chile. In 1988, Dr. Andrade-Silverman worked for Good Samaritan Family Resource Center as Director and Health Educator in San Francisco, Calif. followed by an internship and residency in Family Medicine at University of California, Davis.
She attended medical school at Universidad de Concepcion in Concepcion, Chile.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move