Seigel appointed GM at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
August 24, 2017
Bruce Seigel has been appointed as general manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
Seigel has more than three decades of hospitality management experience, including nearly 18 years with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. He previously served as area director of sales and marketing of The Ritz-Carlton's Caribbean and Mexico region, market director of sales and marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Resorts of Naples, manager of The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, area director of sales and marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of Georgia, and opening area director of sales and marketing for The Ritz Carlton Hotel and JW Marriott at Grande Lakes Orlando.
Seigel has earned Ritz-Carlton accolades including Global Sales and Marketing Leader of the Year, Golden Circle Chairman and President Awards, and a Mustang Award for Special Achievement.
He earned a Master's Degree in Public Administration from the State University of New York.
Trending In: People
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno