Stan Thomas, Chris Ault, Jr.
October 21, 2016
Stan Thomas, executive vice president, business development with the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN), attended the Logistics Development Forum in Chicago.
The forum gathers economic developers and site consultants to discus strategies for manufacturing/warehousing locations and marketing to the industry.
Thomas met with 16 site consultants on the trip.
Chris Ault, Jr., manager, business development with EDAWN, attended the International Economic Development Conference (IEDC) in San Diego.
The conference was a gathering to discus and share knowledge regarding best practices and overcoming challenges to build an ecosystem that supports regional growth.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones